Here’s my lunch for today:
- 1 oz of smartfood popcorn white cheddar split into (2) half ounce baggies (160 calories)
- Chicken Parm Pattie with 42g of moz cheese and 1/4 cup of marinara ( 395 calories)
- Apple slices – about 14 (80 calories)
- Crystal Light to put into my water (5 calories)
- Creamed spinach – not picture (70 calories)
- Vanilla Coffee Creamers – 2 creamers (25 cal each = 50 cal for coffee)
Basically I eat the things above from 11:30am to 5pm. Then for Dinner I’ll probably eat Chicken Parm again until it’s gone 😦 I have began drinking 4-6 oz of k-cup coffee with those 2 creamers, maybe about 3 times a week when I don’t get enough sleep for work.
Total: 760 calories. Combined with a breakfast around 200 + dinner around 400, my day could equal around 1360 calories total.
Side-note: I’m excited to weigh in tomorrow!