The perks about belonging to a fabulous MeetUp group is having fabulous friends and creating fabulous vision boards. My fab friend Lisa set up a day at Michaels (arts & crafts) for us to create our own vision boards in their classrooms.
I did not take very long to figure out what I wanted to put on here but I promise that my next vision board will have deeper things on it. This board seems very shallow considering the biggest photos are of my dream body and closet. Ill explain the other things below:
- Beach – Take a vacation every year or every other year
- Be Heard – I think this was just a general saying that I like.
- Know More – I love education, if there was something else I could do after an MBA I would. Taking classes in other skills or honing my own are the next best thing.
- Kick It Up A Notch – There are definite times in my life when I’ve kicked it up a notch but this is not the time. I need to kick it up a notch again.
- House – I love suburban life and I just have to have a 5 bedroom house in the suburbs.
- Brownstone – Since I still live in New York City (anti suburban life), I want to live in a brownstone before I leave.
- Closet – Basically… I live in such a small apartment that I eventually want a huge closet that’s the entire size of my current apartment. I want a couch and a jewelry counter too.
- Long Hair Don’t Care – My natural hair journey leads me to believe that I can grow my hair waist length. I think I can do it.
- Sex Meme – Do I have to explain?
- Woman of the year/Entrepreneur/Money – Who doesn’t want to own their future? I would, I just don’t know how I’m going to do that.
- Family – Having a good husband with 2.5 kids is definitely a goal of mine.
- Gorgeous Bodies – Those women have thick thighs in common with me. I just need the tight tummy and perky boobs.
- Be Happy In General – Probably the most important thing on the board, Just be happy.
Creating this was such a great exercise and I’ll keep it around until the New Year when I create another board.