It’s already the first week of November so it’s fitting for me to post how I did on my October goals. If you want to stop reading now, I’ll tell you that I didn’t do well and now I will just make end of the year goals.
- A Waist Cincher
- I bought one and I like it. I’m not training, I only wear when a dress calls for it.
- Dating Break
- I’ve done the opposite and went through dating boot-camp.
- Cooking More
- I totally made chocolate covered strawberries, homemade pizza, and regular meals but nothing outside of the box. I just didn’t feel like doing anything with cauliflower.
- I went to one class and it kicked me ass. I like it but my schedule has kept me from it.
- I returned my Halloween outfits before Halloween and just wore a mask. I also bought about 6 sweaters so I failed on slowing the shopping down.
- Giving Up My Ex
- I failed at this too. LOL
- Letting Down My Hair
- I never straightened my hair but I had made an appt to dye it.
- Study Sessions
- Failed on cleaning the fridge however I did donate old clothes.
Sharing my failures with whoever stumbles upon my blogs helps me to become accountable for the success and failures. Thanks!